Friday, June 29, 2012

Presh's June Favorites : Payless?

Growing up i wore payless shoes. Why? Because its cheap and when you have four other siblings... cheap is good. I did get a lot of heat for wearing payless when i was in school mostly because everyone was paying hundreds for air force ones and junk. And no matter how much Air walk shoes looked like converses-they werent.


 You know what I love payless. Yep I said it. Need reasons why?

A. it's always in my budget 
B. They always have my size. 
C. They're stepping their jewelry game for real.
D. They're doing BOGO right now!

Womens BrashWomen's Jupiter Platform Sandal
Womens BrashWomen's Lunar Platform Wedge

Accessories BrashWomen's Twisted Chain Necklace
Accessories BrashWomen's Exotic Marble Bangle Set
Anyways you have a great week and I'm going to go out right now and get myself a pair of shoes from Pay Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)