Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Style Profile: Meet Dee!

Meet Dee! This incredible creature is not only pretty, and smart...she's also super hilarious (The whole package guys *wink wink*). Whenever we hang out she always looks amazing even if shes just wearing jeans and a tee. Which was why i was so excited to do this interview with her.  So without further ado here is the interview with Dee!


[Click photos to enlarge them!!]




Presh: Where are you from?

Dee: Washington, Vancouver


Presh: Vancouver? Really?

Dee: Not Canada….Washington State all the way on the west

Dee: Yes I am

  --♥- -♥--


Presh: How’d you end up in Georgia?

Dee: My mom listened to the song welcome to Atlanta by Ludacris and she was like ‘let’s go to Atlanta!’



Presh: Do you think your style matches Washington?

Dee: Yes, Washington has like a lot of hippies, and hippie movements….my styles like that. I just realized it when you asked that.



--♥- -♥--


Presh: What are your hobbies?

Dee: Videogames, singing, soccer when I have a chance… and sleeping.

Presh: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


Dee: Since high school it takes like 30 minutes and I never looked exactly how I want. But if you give me the time it’ll probably take like 3 hours and that’s for me to be perfect. Not even perfect …almost perfect.

--♥- -♥--





Presh: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you think you and your favorite artist and you share the same style?


Dee: I listen to Skrillex, and k-pop, and r&b….but I don’t have a favorite artist.

Presh: Describe what you wear everyday

Dee: My makeup is always neutral most of the time my clothes are too. I love wearing neutral colors. Tans, brown, greens and gold…earth tones.

Presh: Who are some major influences in your life and your style?



--♥- -♥--


Dee: Major influences in my life would be my mother. She dresses like a fashionista. I don’t follow after her, but if she didn't dress how she does I would probably just bum around every day.


Presh: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Dee: I see myself in Seattle Washington. I can’t wait to get there. First I have to finish law school, then I’ll move to Washington, and I’ll spend the next 10 years there.


--♥- -♥--


Presh: What is your favorite accessory or clothing in your closet right now?

Dee: My rompers, and my feather earrings.

Presh:  I love it. Okay, what’s one thing people wouldn’t guess about you?

Dee: That I’m a tomboy.

Presh: Really? I didn’t know that.


--♥- -♥--


Dee: Yeah, I wear makeup, and dresses, and look all frilly- but I’m a tomboy at home. I might go upstairs and play some call of duty after this…

Presh: I got my brother in trouble with this question but what’s the most expensive clothing in your closet?



Dee: My Steve Madden jacket. It’s like $85 Well my Calvin Kline dress is like $87 but I don’t wear it.


Presh: What’s your favorite store to shop in?

Dee: I shop at boutiques for my jewelry, like African boutiques, and the Indian and Guyanese boutiques, but the main places I shop at for clothes is TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross

Presh: What’s your biggest accomplishment so far?

Dee: Graduating from high school!



Go check out our facebook page to see outtakes from our photoshoot, and



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)