Monday, March 5, 2012

Minty Tingly Fresh Faced

I love facial Masks… So last week when I went in and saw it at Family Dollar for 2.25 I had to have it. I also picked up Ponds Dry Skin Cream, because in the winter my skin gets SO DRY.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque $2.25


Ponds Dry Skin Cream $4.00
I’ve always wanted to get this because I remember when I was little It always made my face tingle. To me it feels amazing, but I assure you this may be too much for those of you with sensitive skin. Its was definitely a chillingly fresh feeling.
It's seriously tingly!
After having it on for 15 minutes I looked like a weird crossbreed between a zombie and a dragon. Taking it off was a bit of a toughie... it doesn’t come off with just water, you have to use a washcloth and really get in there to get it all off.


Blurry close up of the dragon scales...
Like I stated earlier it drys out your skin and that’s why I about the ponds dry skin cream. Let me tell you… A little goes a LONG Way. I used too much....which made my skin feel oily afterward. Big mistake.  I ended up using a cloth to remove the excess and all was well. 
I give the Mint Julep Masque a 
 [★       ☆ 3/5 ]
and the Ponds Dry Skin Cream a
[★      ☆ 4/5 ]


Until Next Time, 
Live Beautifully,
Presh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)