Thursday, March 8, 2012

DIY: The Rope Scarf

Presh and I were inspired by MsVcharles(one of our favorite youtubers)  to make a  rope scarf! You can check out the tutorial  at the link below. It was really easy and cheap! I spent a total of 4 bucks!All you need is a crochet needle, and three spools of  yarn. I found these materials at the local 99 cent store, since we don't have a Walmart, Joann, or Michaels like Presh does where she lives. It took me about an hour and a half to complete.This is a great project to do when you are bored on the train, taking a study break, and great gifts! I hope you will be inspired to create this too!  I am looking forward to  making more of these, and most of all  looking soo cool with my new scarf!If you make one of these scarf's definitely post on an image on this blog or on Ms V.'s youtube channel!

Watch MsVcharles tutorial here.Rope Scarf tutorial

My Scarf:

=

Presh's Scarves:They look wayyy cuter than mine! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)