Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Girls Night!

 I've been back home and away from my dorm for the past 2 days now. And to be truthful it feels weird. But thats besides the point, yesterday my friends mika and janine and i went to this restaraunt called Raku Tonkatsu + Ramen located in Duluth GA, by super H mart.  It's the second time we've been there and every time its super fun. It's a Japanese ramen shop run by Koreans. And they play K-pop videos all the time. Love it.
The food was super yummy. The waitstaff are always pleasant and bubbly... and the ambiance is so zen.

Picture Time! I'm sorry to put you through this but it was sooo delicious! Try not to drool too much.
I love dumplings. These were divine! If you find yourself at Raku, order these!
 Jay9 ordered the Calamari. Yummers!
 My tonketsu Ramen. Udon noodles, beef cutlets, beansprouts, and that egg that i don't like.
 Mika ordered the tempura tonketsu which is breaded pork cutlet. So Good!



Until Next Time, 

Live Beautifully,

Presh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)