Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Something Old, Something New! (No wedding needed!)

This week I challenged Romes and myself to make a post incorporating the old wedding custom of 
something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
So a little background info:
 Some months ago i found this necklace off of ebay for $2.80 (price includes shipping.) 
The one i bought was more of a bronze color...
I ordered it and waited a month for it to get here when it did and i wore it once and then...it broke when a certain best friend who shall not be named decided to wear it.

Regardless of it being broken i held on to it just in case i felt like fixing it. WELL the other day i was looking at jujubead's jewlery on etsy  (shes amazing see link) and i really liked her style and her cuff earrings so i decided to give it a shot and create my own and then these were made! 

How nifty are these?
 ( I forced mika to be my model.)
 If i could change one thing ( and i probably will later on) it would be to change the top parts into studs. Either way I still love how they turned out.

Until next time, 
Presh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)