Saturday, November 10, 2012

Broke girl,but new shoes?

Early October I managed to order online from Target's BOGO on shoes. Target is currently having a winter sale right now with this same BOGO deal going on. I am not sure of how long it will be up for so go check it out! "But... Ms R  aren't you a broke  college  student?" Umm  yeah! How did you manage to get all these shoes?
I sold my shoes on Ebay. The shoes I sold were practically new. I wore them all no more than three times because to me they were uncomfortable especially since I'm out for than nine hours a day sometimes.I ended up making eighty dollars! Yay! I used that money to buy my new shoes yippie! I definitely recommend doing the same! If you have shoes that you NEVER ever wear sell them, do not make up excuses in keeping them if they are only taking up SPACE.  Clothing and shoe swaps are also a great way to acquire new items for your wardrobe.

Here are the shoes I purchased:

Side note: I also went to target with Presh to try on the shoes to make sure they fit properly. I normally wear a size 9.5,but I brought the boots in a 10 for a more comfortable fit. I can do a review on these shoes if it is requested!Which shoe do you love the most?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)