Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Look at dem' Wings!

I spent the weekend with my friend  and her significant other and we ended up eating Tyson buffalo wings with plain yogurt ( dont knock it till' you try it, its soo good!).When I got home,I missed them sooo much! Even though,just a week passed. I was craving wings again solely for that reason. Thus, I ventured to the supermarket to find these Tyson wings.Unfortunately, they didn't have them! I did not want to go to another supermarket, so I ended up just buying wings, and making it myself. A pack of 10 wings was about four or five bucks. I made several different versions breadcrumbs,bbq,buffalo style,and jamaican jerk seasoning. Its really easy!


  1. Prep and season wings anyway you'd like.I like season my wings overnight so that all the flavors soak in.
  2. Place in a pan or baking sheet and bake these wings for 15 minutes at 360 degrees.
  3. Take out of the oven and drain the juices out.
  4. Flip the wings over and bake once more.Once this side looks golden brown or desired crispiness remove from the oven and let it cool off.
  5. Plate and serve.
Enjoy! I posted some of  the pictures below! I apologize in advance if you get cravings for wings!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)