Monday, August 27, 2012

It's getting hot in here...

So I went to Applebees, like 3 days ago because i was CRAVING wings. I ordered them country style and when  I got home they were more like...crappy style.
That was terrible.
I apologize, but they were really bad wings.
I was highly disappointed. They were sauceless but they weren't crunchy and they had NO flavor. Needless to say I'm not going back to that location. Now my problem was that i had 10 wings that tasted like crud and they got soggier over night. So being the culinary genius that i am I turned these cold lame wings into...


Super Duper Hotwings!  
That pictures unedited yall- straight from the camera.

I wish I had thought of taking a picture of the dull wings before I made them all saucy but it's cool. 
Any who All i did was melt a tablespoon and a half of butter in a pan, added some Cajun seasoning (which is just paprika, salt, black pepper, red pepper, onion and garlic powder) then doused that sucker in hot sauce and tossed in the wings turning every so often so it gets coated all the way through. And let me tell you this was YUMMY although it wasn't as hot as i wanted it to be so i dipped it in some sirachas and sweet baby Jesus my mind was BLOWN. These were delicious. Oh yeah there's parsley flakes as a garnish but honey that's just for show. Its good with or without it.  So y'all go ahead and try this next time you have some left over wings and im guaranteeing you wont be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)