Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Your Nail Tutorial Rolodex!

Welcome to your nail tutorial Rolodex.
 If you don't know what a Rolodex is....(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolodex
And now you know. 
So below is a small collection of my favorite nail tutorials by different You-tubers. 
Above each picture is a link that you can click to watch the video on how to achieve that design.
Also in the comments below I'd love to know which design you like the best. 

















































Until Next Time, 

Live Beautifully,

Presh 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was browsing the internet when I saw this post. Thanks for tagging me and mentioning me. I am glad that you like two of my works. <3 (Kristine from RealAsianBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, also we LOVE your work! You're very talented. Thanks for visiting our little blog :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Don't be a stranger!
:)